2. Do you believe in God?
5. Do you feel that the church hierarchy understands the work and challenges faced by priests in a modern world?
6. How do you think the Vatican handled church sex abuse cases in Ireland?
7. Do you think lay people should be more involved in the church?
9. Do you think women should be allowed become priests?
10. Should sacraments only be administered to people from families who attend mass on a weekly basis?
11. Do you think priests should be allowed marry?
15. Does your bishop actively seek the views of priests, religious and lay people when making important decisions in your diocese?
One priest wrote, “No – the new missal would be a good example.”
16. Do you believe that Irish bishops are too subservient to Rome?
26. Do you feel that priests and the Catholic Church in general are portrayed fairly in the media?
33. Do you think that this is an appropriate time for a Eucharistic Congress in Ireland?
34. Are you or lay people in your parish excited about the Eucharistic Congress?