The Holy Father Benedict XVI has named as Consultors to the Congregation for Divine Worship and Discipline of the Sacraments the Reverend Fathers:
- Mons. José Aparecido Gonçalves de ALMEIDA, Undersecretary of the Pontifical Council for Legislative Texts;
- Fr. Dieter BÖHLER, S.J., theology faculty, Sankt-Georgen, Frankfurt (Germany);
- Sac. Nicola BUX, priest of the Archdiocese of Bari-Bitonto, theology institute Ecumenico-Patristica Greco-Bizantina San Nicola, Bari (Italy);
- Fr. Joseph CAROLA, S.J., Gregorian Pontifical University, Rome;
- Fr. José Manuel Garcia CORDEIRO, Record, Portuguese Pontifical College, and Pontifical Liturgical Institute, Pontifical Athaneum of Sant’ Anselmo, Rome;
- Fr. Renato DE ZAN, Pontifical Liturgical Institute, Pontifical Athaneum of Sant’ Anselmo, Rome;
- Fr. Cassian FOLSOM, O.S.B., Prior of Norcia (Italy), professor, associate of the Pontifical Liturgical Institute, Pontifical Athaneum of Sant’ Anselmo, Rome;
- Fr. Mauro GAGLIARDI, Pontifical Athaneum “Regina Apostolorum,” Rome;
- Fr. Aurelio GARCÍA MACÍAS, priest of the Archdiocese of Valladolid; President, Spanish Association of Liturgy Professors (Spain);
- Mons. Angelo LAMERI, priest of the Diocese of Crema (Italy), Lateran Pontifical University, Rome;
- Fr. Dennis McMANUS, priest of the Archidiocese of Mobile; Catholic University of America (USA);
- Fr. Juan José SILVESTRE, priest of the Personal Prelature “Opus Dei”; Pontifical University of the Holy Cross, Rome;
- Fr. Abbot Michael John ZIELINSKI, O.S.B. Oliv., Vice President of the Pontificial Commission for Cultural Goods of the Church and of the Pontifical Commission for Sacred Archeology;
- Mons. Markus WALSER, Vicar General.
Source: Vatican Bulletin, tr. awr.