Pray Tell invites comments which are thoughtful, respectful, and well-reasoned. Your first comment must be approved, and this will give you permission for further posts.
1. Use your full name. Your comment must include your full name. If you tell us via email your legitimate need for anonymity, we will consider making an exception.
2. Stay on topic. Comments will be removed which are irrelevant or stray from the post’s topic.
3. Be charitable and respectful. Personal attacks, libelous statements, and anything disrespectful or lacking in ecumenical sensitivity will be removed.
4. Make an intelligent, constructive contribution. Comments which are uninformed or unconstructive to the discussion will be removed.
5. Limit your posts. Do not dominate the blog with your comments - give others a chance to speak. Note the 1,500-character limit and do not post multiple comments in sequence. If you are posting way too often, we will remove some of your comments or, if necessary, block you from further posting.
As much as possible, comments will be reviewed and posted within 12 hours. The decision is made by an editorial committee. It will not be possible to reply individually to those whose comments are rejected or removed. If a comment of yours is removed, your next comment will then be reviewed within 12 hours. Pray Tell reserves the right to edit approved comments for length or clarity.