June 16 – 19, 2014
- Hear insights and gain perspectives on the latest issues in music, liturgy and art from keynote speakers, Rita Ferrone, Alan Hommerding, Chris de Silva, Steve Warner, and Johan van Parys.
- Hone your skills through practical workshops on liturgical keyboard skills, organ accompaniment and repertoire, how to start singing Gregorian chant, Gregorian chant in the contemporary liturgy, leading liturgy with the guitar, cantoring, and liturgical art and environment, voice care and choral techniques, and creating effective worship aids.
- Expand your repertoire with workshops on music from the Notre Dame Folk Choir, how to use music from around the world to enliven worship, and choral readings from OCP, GIA, WLP, and Lit. Press.
- Get an exclusive look at the Richard Proulx collection, housed at Saint John’s Alcuin Library
- Observe rehearsals of the National Catholic Youth Choir.
- Celebrate Eucharist with musicians from the Basilica of Saint Mary.
Register online now for the full conference, or join us for a single-day.